Welcome to the interesting world of moss art! We push the limits of moss in order to give clients the most beautiful living art on the market. There are many varieties of moss that allow us to use our creativity to design and build stunning preserved moss walls and logos. We also incorporate other preserved folia to tie it all together giving you the aesthetic and vibe you desire. The science backed benefits and advantages of incorporating moss into your interior design are:
- Noise Reduction
- Reduction in Airborne Dust
- Lower Energy Costs
- Reduced CO2 Levels
- Stabilized Moisture Levels
- Improved Productivity
- Healthier Skin
- Improved Air Quality
Varieties of Moss
Custom Moss Art FAQ
Moss is preserved in glycerin with a lifespan that varies depending on the environment and level of care you put into it. Typically moss art will last anywhere from 1-7 years.
Moss art does actually require maintenance. Once or twice a year you should rehydrate your moss art with a water and glycerin solution that will keep it fresh for years.
The price of moss art depends on a few factors:
- Size: More moss means more money
- Complexity: How many varieties of moss and preserved folia do you want? How complex is the shape?
- Convenience of installation: Some moss walls require scaffolding or are located in difficult to reach areas
- Availability of moss: Moss is a high demand product that can run into shortages which effects costs
We source our moss from either Florida or the Netherlands where they are farmed and processed.
- Humidity between 45-65 RH
- No direct sunlight
- Temp. between 45-85 degrees F
- Structure capable of carrying 10 PSF
- Yearly maintenance plan (Recommended)
- Trim (Optional)
Yes, we plan for signage and branding during the design phase if needed. This is so we can build standoffs to hang your sign on comfortably.